We are a small professional bookkeeping service operating in the northern suburbs of Perth. We have been in existence for almost 30 years and have experience in all types of small buisiness.
Amongst the services that we offer are:
- Periodic Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reporting so that you can see how your business is going during the year, allowing you to fix potential problems before waiting for your tax return/annual financial reports to be completed.
- Data entry into most accounting packages but specialising with MYOB, Microsoft Office and Cash Flow Manager programs.
- Preparation and lodgement of IAS and BAS returns at whatever frequency you choose.
- Preparation and reconciliation of payroll, PAYG tax, Superannuation Guarantee and Leave enttlements.
- Preparation of your invoices, reconciliation of amounts due and aged debtors reports.
- Processing supplier's invoices and reconciliation of amounts due for payment and year-to date purchases.
- Data entry at our premises or we will come to you.
- Year-end reconciliations and reports for you to hand to your Accountant. We will liaise with your Accountant to ensure we provide what they need and the format they need it in.
Our rates are competitive and we will tailor our services to your needs. The senior partner is a Registered Tax Agent and holds a degree in Business. He was a public accountant for over twenty years.